1⁄4 cup liquid egg whites (around 4 eggs)
1 scoop (25g) of vanilla whey powder
1⁄2 banana, mashed almond milk, if needed
1⁄4 cup (25g) fresh or frozen blueberries
1⁄2 tsp. coconut oil
What You Need To Do
1. Whisk together the egg whites and protein powder.
2. Stir in the mashed banana and add the blueberries. If the pancake mixture seems too thick, add a splash of almond milk to thin it.
3. Heat the coconut oil in a pan to low-medium. Pour in the pancake mixture and cook until little bubbles form (about 5 minutes).
4. Make sure the pancake has set enough before you try flipping it, then flip over. Cook the pancake for another 2-3 minutes.
5. You can also make 3 small pancakes instead of 1 large.
6. Serve with your favourite toppings.